aww the memories.. #goBlue!
Incoming Michigan Engineering freshmen, including Sarah Adams are in the early stages a ping pong launcher development during a Design Immersion 2011. The Design Immersion 2011 is 36 hours of engaging design activities that let students experience the creative process of engineering. An experiential and innovative program, Design Immersion gives the first introduction to the collaborative problem-solving practice that anchors Michigan Engineering. EECS building on University of Michigan’s North Campus.
Photo by Marcin Szczepanski, Multimedia Content Producer/College of Engineering, U-M
- capuccinolattemocha likes this
- twirlyoureyesandminds likes this
- livesunderthesea likes this
- animalscreation likes this
- singtothesesongs likes this
- hellokittybestfriend likes this
- gavelovebutgothurt likes this
- umichgrad07 reblogged this from michiganengineering and added:
- michiganengineering posted this